Easy To Use Web Server App
The LOGICPlus™ Web Server Configuration with Web Apps allows system users to make changes and modifications to any LOGICPlus™ Control System over the Internet, Local Network, Wireless Network or Direct Wireless by a Smartphone, Tablet or PC.
- Direct connection with Wi-Fi Dongle
- Wi-Fi connection through Wireless Network Router
- Internet connection through remot3.it Secure Cloud Server**
- Ethernet connection through Network Router
**Secure Internet Connections
www.remot3.it uses a secure cloud architecture to ensure you can get to your
networked devices, and the bad guys can’t.
Get in touch
- Web Server Settings— Host Name, Access Points, Time Zone, Address and Event
- Configuration—Home, Access Keys, Access Log, Bootload, Critical Settings, Errors,
Error Log, Individual Settings, Motor Current, Odometer, System Settings, Trip
Counter and Software Versions
- Remote Control—open aisles and stop mobiles
Log and automatic Event e-mail:
The Web Server has Access Key Log and Event Error Log with time and date. If the
Web Server are connected to the internet the Web Server will automatic send a Error
Report to our service e-mail email@example.com and it’s possible to add two more
e-mail addresses on the homepage.
All LOGICPlus™ Control Systems from year 2001 and up can be updated to connect with Web
Server if the Controller has 64K PIC processor installed. Older 32K Controllers can be
updated simple by replacing the PIC processor to 64K and replace or update the